A Creative Fountain

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Planning my 40th Birthday Party

I can't believe I am just 14 days from my 40th birthday. Before my 39th birthday, I realized I'd not had a birthday party since I turned 16. So, last year I had one. It was so much fun. It was on one of the lovely Michigan blizzard night, so some people were not able to make it. But I truly enjoyed my time with everyone. Lots of great conversation, playing Wii Guitar Hero and American Idol, great food and drinks, family, friends, and tons of laughs! I had so much fun, I decided to do it again this year.

Rather than try to pack it into the already busy holiday season, the plan is to celebrate this once in a lifetime event (or maybe twice) on January 23. I have so many ideas in my head. This will definitely be a night to remember. Evites will be out after the first of the year.

Me wearing a Christmas tree as a hat

Rick and Me

My beautiful niece Melissa, her boyfriend Marc and me

Carolyn and Kathy's guitar duet

Tamara and Me

Kathy, John, Mike and Rodney

Kristy singing for the American Idol judges. Simon was not kind.

A Table full of yummy food

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home