A Creative Fountain

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A New Adventure

Ok, so I have attempted blogging in the past in a couple different places. But not been committed to it. I am hoping this time will be different. I plan to have a few blogs right now, which may be biting off more than I can chew.

The first is this one, ACreativeFountain. I hope to use it to share my thoughts on anything and everything. I have a lot in my pretty little head and hope to get some of it out here.

The second is ToBeQuoted. It is where I will share my favorite quotes, poems and lyrics. Since I find such an amazing connection with lyrics and love music, I have a feeling it will be mostly lyrics. I hope others will enjoy it and use it to find things that inspire and encourage them.

The third is MyGratefulHeart. This one is my commitment to be thankful for something every day. I started it on November 10, 2009. How long can I commit to every day? Let's find out together.

The fourth is yet to be named, but will consist of the funny, brilliant and amazing things my son says and does. I have been keeping some in notebooks, posting some on Facebook, uploading some to YouTube, etc. I need one place to keep them all. My memory isn't what it used to be. This morning Wally said something so funny and I can't remember it this afternoon. So having one place to put them all will be a great thing for years to come. I will post the link to this one as soon as I come up with a name for it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

thanks for the follow and best of luck on your new adventure! and congratulations on 40 wonderful years of being YOU!
xoxo
jul

December 2, 2009 at 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home